Hybrid work has great potential for organizations to create talent advantages and make smarter office spending decisions. However, it's a complex ecosystem impacting each level of an organization differently. Employees, Managers, and Senior Leaders have different needs and desired outcomes.
KettleOS is a comprehensive platform for managing hybrid work that enables alignment across these each of these unique points of view.
50% of landlords expect 16-25% of their portfolios to be flex space by 2025.
70% of commercial office leases will roll off by 2027.
36% of landlords are looking to deliver their own flex workspace solutions.
58% of US job holders (92MM people) have flexible work options from 1-5 days per week.
90% of companies are embracing a hybrid model.
47% average office attendance after 6 months of “return to office.
Talent Advantages & Core Company Objectives
- Provide flexibility while meeting business objectives
- Deliver a positive employee experience
- Delegate decisions + responsibilities with confidence
- Create visibility + transparency across the entire org
- Compelling human-centric environment
- ROI from more efficient real estate + facilities
- Insights into employee behavior + needs
- Foundation for iteration + optimization
Create an Effective Hybrid Team
- Easily communicate expectations (policies, schedules, choices)
- Create an environment where people want to be in-person
- Establish rhythm + reasons for co-location
- Empower individuals to make choices that work for them based on clearly established policies
- Improved team connection to people + purpose (engaged, retained)
- Intentional collaboration
- Reduced time spent coordinating
- Visibility into the impact of time in-office vs. remote on team performance
Flexibility with Clarity
- Understand leadership expectations
- Clear visibility into experiences
- Visibility into where + when my team is working
- Flexibility to really own + manage my time
- Better work-life balance (more agency over their time)
- Feeling connected to people + purpose with quality in-office experiences
- Clear expectation management
- More frequent + meaningful in-person collaboration